Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Movies of 2012

You've seen my top 5 games of 2012, but if you haven't you can check them out later after you check out my top 5 favorite movies of 2012. Let's begin shall we?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. 21 Jump street

I've never seen the 1987 TV series of 21 Jump Street, but seeing this made my LMFAO. 21 Jump Street is about 2 former classmates who meet again at police academy and were reassigned to a revived specialty division on 21 Jump Street. The movie had a lot of funny moments and I've seen Jonah Hill in a lot of fuckin movies lately and he's still a pretty funny guy. The TV series was more a drama than a comedy and after seeing the comedy movie of it I wanted to see if the TV series is worth watching too. I'm not much into drama television shows, but I think seeing a few episodes won't hurt a bit lol. If you like funny police comedy movies, then this movie should be good for you.

4. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

God blogger is such a pain in the ass to get the pictures placed right...oh we starting another movie? Shit sorry!

Anyways, I enjoyed the LOTR trilogy even though I haven't read the books, but understand what they are about. I've seen the Hobbit movie and I thought it was great. Again, I haven't read the Hobbit books either, but I understand what they are about and what's going on. If you guys are not familiar with the Hobbit, it is a three part story that takes place before Lord of the Rings stories. I was very happy when Peter Jackson was making the Hobbit series because if it was another director...well I would still see it, but I wouldn't enjoy it as much. The Hobbit has some cool and funny moments in the movie. The movie had more humor than the seriousness of the story. I really thought too much humor was going to kill the movie, but it really didn't. I would recommend seeing this movie if you are into the whole Hobbit/LotR things.

3. Wreck-It Ralph
I'm a huge gamer! Back in my childhood I was a big Nintendo freak. When I was like 7 years old, I wished that there would be a movie that would be full of video game characters like Mario, Bowser, Link, Donkey Kong, and others. My wish came true 13 years later. Wreck-It Ralph is a Disney family animation film about a video game character named Ralph who is a bad guy in his own game called by the same name as the movie. He's always tired of being the bad guy because no one respects him like a good guy. Just because he's a bad guy in his video game, doesn't mean he is REALLY a bad guy. What I really loved about the movie is that it also has lots of known video game character cameos like Zangief from Street Fighter, Bowser from Super Mario Bros, Zombie from House of the Dead, Orange ghost from Pac-Man, Q-bert from Q-bert...duh, and Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog...he has a lot of cameos. Another thing I love about the movie is that it shows the viewers what the gaming era was like back then before the whole Call of Duty bull shit. I was born in 1992 and my very first Nintendo game was Super Mario Bros. 3. If you are a big gamer and love to see a animated movie that's all about old school video games, then Wreck-It Ralph is the movie for you. Also too bad Mario never made an appearance in the movie. :c

2. The Avengers
I love all the Marvel comics and movies...except Spider-Man 3. From the movies Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, etc. they all join up together and form as the Avengers. This is one of my favorite Marvel movies of the year. This movie has some kick ass action, funny ass humor, and our great actors stick to their characters for this amazing movie. I was so hyped to see this movie I finally got to see it the day after release. This is like one of the most popular viewed movie of this year because of it's kick assness from one of our favorite Marvel super heros. Now you may be asking me this, "If this is the most popular movie of 2012, why isn't it your #1 movie of 2012?" Welp, I wanted this to be my #1 movie of 2012, but there is one movie that had my curiosity, but then it had my attention.

1. Django Unchained
Mother fuckin Tarantino has done it again. Django Unchained is one BADASS spaghetti western film. An amazing performance from Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Samuel L. Jackson. The movie had some mother fuckin badass scenes, amazing acting, awesome soundtrack, and ah jesus christ everything was badass. This movie is bloody as hell...I'm not fucking kidding. When it comes to Tarantino films they're always bloody and badass. In this verison of the Django movie it's all about a Black slave named Django (Jamie Foxx) who was bought free from Dr. Schultz (Christoph Waltz) and partner's up with Schultz to become a bounty hunter and try to find his slave wife. Jamie Foxx is badass in the movie, Christoph Waltz is awesome in the movie, Leonardo DiCaprio was outstanding but I was hoping he was going to have a bigger role in the movie despite all the movie trailers I've seen because he had bigger roles in the trailers lol. Samuel L. Jackson is hilarious in the movie and pretty damn good. I've seen this movie twice because of how badass it is. This is definitely my movie of the year and pretty much any movie that is made by Tarantino is always going to be my movie of the year. Now I know there has been some critical responses about the movie using up the word "Nigger" a lot in the movie...about over 100. To all you African American's saying this movie has been offending to you guys, including you Spike Lee, you need to fucking chill. This is only a movie! Also, the movie takes place in the 1800s and there was still slavery back then until the Civil War. I mean seriously, when Roots came out, did you guys complain about that? I'm not sure if you did, but it's the same thing. The miniseries took place with slavery in the 1700s and Django Unchained took place with slavery in the 1800s. Anyways, I would say you guys should see this movie. If you like blood, gore, action, and Tarantino badassary then this is the movie for you. Taratino, you are my hero! :3

Here is my favorite part of the movie soundtrack.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welp that just about does it for my top 5 favorite movies and games of 2012. I will starting doing this every year when the year ends. I hope you all have a great New Years eve, try not to get into any trouble.

See you guys in 2013! :)

1 comment:

  1. Here u can find your favourite wallpaper http://www.tomswallpapers.com

    ReplyDelete