Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome to my Blog Post!


Hey everyone!

Welcome to my blog site! I will be posting released videos, video previews, screenshots, announcements, and all kinds of stuff. Right now the page is not fully ready yet, but it is still open to everyone to view.

Please let me know what you think about the blog. I will also be posting a few things on my Facebook page too.

If you like to watch my livestreams, here is my steam group for livestream events only:
ARMaster's Livestream Group
(PLEASE DONT ADD ME ON STEAM!)

If you want some facebook posts about other things, like my facebook page:
ARMaster's Official Facebook Page

I believe that is all I have to say. I'll be working on a few videos this year since I have my awesome pc up and running.

Thanks and have fun!

-ARMaster

No comments:

Post a Comment